Make better decision for any type combination, faster. You are sick of spending hours browsing font catalogs without finding a combination, that fits the project, is interesting and will reliably work. In this half-day in-house workshop, I’ll teach you how to see typefaces differently to make better decisions, resulting in better designs.
The in-house teaching covers
- Enhanced type perception
- Understanding and applying the concept of the Font Matrix
- A proven workflow in pairing type
- Fun exercises to apply what you have learned right away
After this course, you will
- Have a guideline to judge any typeface combination from any source, like Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts, your favorite foundry, Microsoft Office, or the fonts that have been on your hard drive for years.
- Have a workflow to find harmonious matches.
- Skim through type catalogs quicker, knowing what will and what won’t work.
This course is for you if
- You work in web, graphic, or UI designer, and want to have a few more tools in your typography belt.
- Are familiar with choosing typefaces, but struggle with finding good pairs.
- You want to see results quickly and apply it right away in your next project.
- On-site half-day teaching (4 to 5 hrs, incl. breaks)
- Slides and materials
- Checklists and cheat sheets
What you need
- A room to facilitate it
- Computer for each student
Rates and Booking
€ 1,500 for up to 10 participants, excl. VAT and travel expenses
Simply e-mail me with your details (number of attendees, location, billing address and the desired date). I’ll get back to you with a quote. If you have questions, let me know as well 😉.